Want It Wednesday - Mallorca, Take Me Away!

6:29 AM

It's Want It Wednesday time (thank you, Jez!), when we all sit back and daydream...want to daydream?  Click here!


So a bunch of people from my bike team just got back from a trip to Mallorca.  Apparently, Mallorca is a cycling dream come true.  Where else in the world can you go where you get to rub elbows with the pros, climb incredible heights, bomb down amazing descents, and bask in warm Spanish breezes with a cool drink in your hand?  For the last 10 days (and for the next however many days they upload their photos) their smiling and relaxed faces have mocked me from Facebook.  Every new ride to some incredible coastal/mountain scene a reminder that I've ridden the same routes dozens of times (and not once have I seen Thor...not once!).


So this is it.  This is my Want It Wednesday - I want a six day, $4000 (airfare not included) trip to Mallorca (this one will do nicely) - I'm sure it would make me 32% more speedy on my bike, and 12% more productive at work...

You Might Also Like

1 comments